The World’s First AI System Built on NVIDIA A100
Essential Building Block of the AI Data Center
The Universal System for Every AI Workload
DGXperts: Integrated Access to AI Expertise
Fastest Time To Solution
Unmatched Data Center Scalability
A Simpler and Faster Way to Tackle AI
The NVIDIA AI Starter Kit provides everything your team needs—from a world-class AI platform, to optimized software and tools, to consultative services—to get your AI initiatives up and running quickly. Don’t lose time and money building an AI platform. Plug in and power up in a day, get use cases defined in a week, and start productizing models sooner.
Solve Bigger, More Complex Data Science Problems Faster
- Eliminate tedious setup and testing with ready-to-run, optimized AI software.
- Create better models faster with unmatched performance that enables more iterations.
- Avoid time lost on systems integration and software engineering.
Deploy Infrastructure and Operationalize AI at Scale
- Experience simplified infrastructure design and capacity planning with one system for all AI workloads.
- Achieve the highest compute density and performance in the smallest footprint.
- Take advantage of built-in security at every layer.
Shorten Time to Insights and Accelerate ROI of AI
- Increase data scientist productivity and eliminate non-value-added effort.
- Accelerate the development cycle, from concept to production.
- Remove roadblocks with advice from DGXperts.
Explore The Powerful Components of DGX A100
50 GB/s Peak Bandwidth, 2X Faster than Gen3 NVME SSDs
- 8x Nvidia A100 GPUs With Up to 640 Gb Total Gpu Memory – 12 NVLinks/GPU, 600 GB/s GPU-to-GPU Bi-directonal Bandwidth
- 6x Nvidia Nvswitches – 4.8 Tb/s Bi-directional Bandwidth, 2x More Than Previous Generation Nvswitch
- 10x Nvidia ConnectX-7 200 Gb/s Network Interface – 500gb/s Peak Bidirectional Bandwidth
- Dual 64-core AMD Cpus and 2 Tb System Memory – 3.2x More Cores to Power the Most Intensive AI Jobs
- 30 TB Gen4 Nvme SSD – 50 GB/s Peak Bandwidth, 2X Faster than Gen3 NVME SSDs
The Technology Inside NVIDIA DGX A100
NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPU
The NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPU delivers unprecedented acceleration for AI, data analytics, and high-performance computing (HPC) to tackle the world’s toughest computing challenges. With third-generation NVIDIA Tensor Cores providing a huge performance boost, the A100 GPU can efficiently scale up to the thousands or, with Multi-Instance GPU, be allocated as seven smaller, dedicated instances to accelerate workloads of all sizes.
Multi-Instance GPU (MIG)
With MIG, the eight A100 GPUs in DGX A100 can be configured into as many as 56 GPU instances, each fully isolated with their own high-bandwidth memory, cache, and compute cores. This allows administrators to right-size GPUs with guaranteed quality of service (QoS) for multiple workloads.
Next-Generation NVLink and NVSwitch
The third generation of NVIDIA® NVLink™ in DGX A100 doubles the GPU-to-GPU direct bandwidth to 600 gigabytes per second (GB/s), almost 10X higher than PCIe Gen4. DGX A100 also features next-generation NVIDIA NVSwitch™, which is 2X times faster than the previous generation.
NVIDIA ConnectX-7 200Gb/s InfiniBand/Ethernet
DGX A100 features the NVIDIA ConnectX-7 InfiniBand and VPI (Infiniband or Ethernet) adapters, each running at 200 gigabits per second (Gb/s) to create a high-speed fabric for large-scale AI workloads. DGX A100 systems are also available with ConnectX-6 adapters.
Optimized Software Stack
DGX A100 integrates a tested and optimized DGX software stack, including an AI-tuned base operating system, all necessary system software, and GPU-accelerated applications, pre-trained models, and more from NGC™.
DGX A100 delivers the most robust security posture for AI deployments, with a multi-layered approach stretching across the baseboard management controller (BMC), CPU board, GPU board, self-encrypted drives, and secure boot.